Stretch Mark Removal
- Stretch marks are a common part of life for many men and women.
- When the skin has been stretched too far or too fast – such as during puberty, pregnancy or weight fluctuations – these unsightly lines appear.
- Finally, there is a treatment that will reveal smooth and touchable skin.
How does it work?
- This fractional technology delivers pulses of laser light into the skin to target and break down stretch
- This will help generate healthy new tissue to form in its place that is smoother and more even in skin
- The benefits of laser stretch mark removal are clear…
- Smoother, better looking skin without surgery
- No downtime
- Comfortable treatment sessions
- Only laser technology FDA-cleared to treat stretch marks
Q. How many treatments will I need?
Most people need four to eight treatment sessions for desired results.
Q. What can I expect following the treatment?
You may experience a temporary redness and swelling of the stretch marks which could last a few days. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.